"I LOVE YOU PEOPLE" is a poster that I made for
my first solo exhibition, and it has remained my credo to this day.
The original of this artwork is preserved in the permanent collection of the MAJDANEK MUSEUM (Poland).
During WWII, there was a concentration camp in Majdanek where the Nazis exterminated tens of thousands of people. The crematorium pipe still remains as a symbol of that eternal horror that can never be forgotten.
- to teach children
- to play with different styles and techniques
- Balkan music, Country, and Blues
- to read James Joyce, Vladimir Nabokov, and Meir Shalev
- to draw jazz musicians during jam sessions
- goat cheese with red wine
- to discover new places, get to know new people, and host guests